Preceded by: Faction Wars
Proceded by: Rising Storm
Celestial's equivelant to the "instant awesome, just throw in zombies" craze. What started off as a seemingly small problem rapidly evolved into a multiverse wide epedemic. The Tower of Twilight, once a central hub for commerce and social meeting, was completely overrun by the rapidly growing numbers of the infected. The Lunar Flotilla was formed to replace the role that the tower once held while the infected continued to spread.
- All Infected are either cured or die from their wounds. Most citizens that are cured don't survive the curing process, due to pains received as Infected. The population of the Multiverse is greatly reduced.
- Heavy casualties from Valorian, UNSC, Dogs of War, Volunteer, and Shy Guy forces.
- Many Multiverse Worlds are in ruin.
- Delta Halo is glassed from Valorian forces, turning the once beautiful ring-world into a desolate wasteland.
- Mephistopheles, Axel, Sparrow, Sailor Moon, Minato Arisato, Irvine Kinneas, and Metal Sonic are killed by the Infected.
- The Eclipse Cannon was nearly fired for the first time in the Multiverse. Had the forces on Delta Halo failed, the Eclipse Cannon was Plan B.
- Those that survived the attack on Delta Halo are remembered for their bravery, and those that died on Delta Halo are remembered for their sacrifice.
- Clean-up operations begin throughout the Multiverse.
- External link